Re: [Snowy] Snowy Hackfest Proposal (Take 2)

> Crap crap crap, I'm in LA for Adobe MAX from the 23rd-27th.  I totally forgot to mention this.  Sorry.

Yeah, I just realized that last night, too. :-/

> Could we do it two weeks later on Nov 5th-Nov 7th?

That's Boston Summit weekend.  Personally I don't care if these things
overlap, but I believe Jeff expressed an issue with traveling that
weekend, and I'd like to make sure he's included since he's doing the
most work lately. ;-)

Sandy