[Snowy] Last Modified in UTC

Hi guys,

Both my laptop and desktop are set to use UTC as their localtime.
While testing localization support and synchronization, I noticed that
the /notes/list/ view displays the notes as compared against the
system's (snowy server) time. As a consequence, notes that were
written at 02:00 UTC are displayed with a Last Modified value of
"tomorrow" :) It's been a while since I last checked the source code,
but is that field being saved using UTC? If not, maybe one should take
the last modifed date from the client and convert it to UTC before
saving/updating/etc.

Cheers,
--
Og B. Maciel