Re: [Snowy] Alpha Test

Hi,

On Sun, 2010-10-17 at 12:55 -0500, Paul Cutler wrote:
> Hi Snowy Team!
>

> The Snowy Alpha test has been open to the first phase of alpha testers
> for two weeks.  Other than one question, the list has been fairly
> quiet.  I'm unsure if tis is because it's working as expected or we
> haven't pushed a lot of changes.

I'd actually say it's both - not too many bugs in the code we already
have but no experimental new features to test and report bugs on either.

I think this may be due to the fact that several big new features are
being worked on - sandy mentioned he is working on note encryption and
I'm working on note editing (although I'm not getting as many bugs fixed
as I'd like to - I've been very busy because I just moved out of my
parents house and started university). Hopefully we'll see both being
integrated into the snowy alpha in the near future so we have something
new to test, talk about and file bugs on :)

Leon