[Snowy] Short video?

Hey,
here's a silly idea: between hacking/conferences/various geeky things at the hackfest/summit, *if* we still have some time left, we could make a short video. You know, the kind of video that you put on the front page to explain what Tomboy is, what Snowy is, and why they are awesome. With whiteboards and lab-coat-wearing people and all that.

Just for fun.
If anyone's interested, I'll be travelling with my camera, which records 720p24. I kinda crave for something to toy with in pitivi these days.