Re: [Snowy] Moving forward with the edge tomboy online instance

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 9:33 PM, Sandy Armstrong
<sanfordarmstrong gmail com> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 8:58 PM, Jeff Schroeder
> <jeffschroeder computer org> wrote:
>> == openid-selector ==
>> After seeing openid-selector on the login page for bitbucket it was
>> clear we needed something similar (and it is awful pretty). There is a
>> shiney screenshot[1] for the curious. The code is on github in the
>> features/openid-selector branch[2].
>
> I think this feature is great and want to merge as soon as possible.
> I'll try to get in code review on this and other outstanding patches
> this weekend, as well as fixes for the 500 errors I've been seeing on
> initial sync with my note collection.

This is most excellent news! I'll have more free time to hack on snowy
this week, but next week is up in the air. Perhaps we can beat on some
of the important bugs like the notebook name information leak soon.

>> This branch is not merge ready. Right now, I need your help in testing
>> it out. It is close to ready, but there are some issues which need
>> ironing out first.
>
> Assuming the issues below are the only problems, I have no problem
> having these issues present in Snowy, as long as we file bugs for
> them.

Deal.

--
Jeff Schroeder

Don't drink and derive, alcohol and analysis don't mix.
http://www.digitalprognosis.com