Re: [Snowy] snowy development

Hi Alper,

Depending on the method you're using, you might want to check the
deployment guides:
* http://live.gnome.org/Snowy/ModPython
* http://live.gnome.org/Snowy/WSGI

If you're interested in having your Tomboy notes available in Android,
you'll find the Tomdroid project (https://launchpad.net/tomdroid). If
you're not afraid of setting up an Android development environment,
the web syncing branch is available at
https://code.launchpad.net/~benoit.garret/tomdroid/web-sync, which
should get you Snowy synchronization support.

Cheers,
Benoît