[Snowy] snowy development

Hey There,

I've seen Snowy months ago with its first announcement in (i guess) Planet GNOME.. I was impressed with the idea behind it always waited for it to become only as the master sync service for Tomboy.. But being an open source project and therefore having custom snowies (just like Google Apps) is cooler too..

Any way, yesterday I wished I had my Tomboy notes with me on my Samsung Galaxy (aka i7500) which is an Android device. I'm a software developer myself and plan to go deep on Android devices. I remembered Snowy and started to dig of its current development status. I cloned the source code and ran it. I've many django apps btw (including my own web site on http://raptiye.org) I planned to run Snowy at somewhere like http://notes.raptiye.org but currently trying to figure out how it works with Tomboy. Not looking inside the code but just fiddling with the UI of Tomboy (web sync) and all I get is a GET request to /api/1.0/ and:

[15/Nov/2009 03:22:48] "GET /api/1.0 HTTP/1.1" 301 0
[15/Nov/2009 03:22:48] "GET /api/1.0/ HTTP/1.0" 200 249

Tomboy says:

Server not responding. Try again later.

When I tried it in Firefox, it prompts me for saving some kind of binary data. Am I doing something wrong?

I looked into the mail archives of snowy btw and it seems you need help. I really liked the mockups, what is the status of them? I might contribute to Snowy in my spare time.. I'll let you guys know if I come up with something..

---
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?