Re: [Snowy] Setting Snowy Up.

Django is a lot of things.  :-)  Probably reading wikipedia and the
django project website will explain it better than I can.  Django is a
"web framework" (whatever that means) upon which Snowy is built.
Snowy cannot run without Django.

But among many things, Django includes a little test webserver so that
you can test out your app without deploying it in the traditional way.
 So that's what I meant before when I said "I only test locally using
the django test server".

Hope this helps,
Sandy