Re: [Snowy] Crash when doing PUT

Hi Sandy,

thank you for the continuing support :)

On Sun, 2009-08-09 at 08:05 -0700, Sandy Armstrong wrote:
> > What do I have to enter into the "Server" field in the settings? I tried
> > several URLs but I cannot figure out which one is expected?! Using a web
> > browser I can access Snowy using the following URL:
> > http://10.11.1.183:8000
>
> Then that is the URL you want.  According to the Snowy INSTALL
> instructions, you need to make sure that you add an entry to the Sites
> table with Domain name of 10.11.1.183:8000.

In the sites table I now have four entries:
- 10.11.1.183:8000
- localhost:8000
- 127.0.0.1:8000
- example.com

> How are you starting Snowy?  You may need to start it with:
>
> python manage.py runserver 10.11.1.183:8000

I did use "python manage.py runserver 0.0.0.0:8000" as Benoit suggested
on the Snowy list. I now also tried with 10.11.1.183. The result is the
same, only that I'm not able to connect to localhost anymore.

> > So it's either NOT FOUND or UNAUTHORIZED :(
>
> Did you add Tomboy's consumer key/secret pair?  Remember, Tomboy needs
> abcdefg/1234567 as the key/secret pair in order to work right now.  So
> if you only have the "root" key set up (the one you were using
> earlier) it will not work.

Yes I did. I added a Consumer with the following properties:
Name:   1234567
Key:    1234567
Secret: abcdefg

Unfortunately nothing changed. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!
Conny