Re: [Snowy] Crash when doing PUT

Hi again!

On Fri, 2009-08-07 at 12:53 -0700, Sandy Armstrong wrote:
> We need to update our instructions.  What Snowy requires is Django
> 1.1, which has finally been released.  You no longer need latest SVN
> (though your distro might not have 1.1 packaged yet).

I removed the SVN version from my system and made a fresh Django 1.1
install but still the same behavior.

> I think you should verify that things are working as expected by
> running latest Tomboy and Snowy from git, and performing a few
> successful syncs.

Good, installed Ubuntu Karmic-Alpha which comes with Tomboy 0.15.4.
activated the web sync plug-in and... well, now I'm feeling a bit
stupid...

What do I have to enter into the "Server" field in the settings? I tried
several URLs but I cannot figure out which one is expected?! Using a web
browser I can access Snowy using the following URL:
http://10.11.1.183:8000

But entering the above URL (or other URLs like
http://10.11.1.183:8000/oauth/request_token etc.) into Tomboy I only get
exceptions on the tomboy log.

8/9/2009 3:48:24 PM [ERROR]: Failed to get auth URL from
http://10.11.1.183:8000/. Exception was: System.Net.WebException: The
remote server returned an error: (401) UNAUTHORIZED.

8/9/2009 3:50:04 PM [ERROR]: Failed to get auth URL from
http://10.11.1.183:8000/oauth. Exception was: System.Net.WebException:
The remote server returned an error: (404) NOT FOUND.

8/9/2009 3:50:17 PM [ERROR]: Failed to get auth URL from
http://10.11.1.183:8000/oauth/request_token. Exception was:
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) NOT
FOUND.

So it's either NOT FOUND or UNAUTHORIZED :(

All suggestions are very welcome :)

Thanks!
Conny