Re: [Shotwell] Fwd: shotwell 0.30.8

On Mon, 2020-01-13 at 22:08 +0100, csimon wesim de wrote:
Good job! This does indeed fix the missing thumbnailer timeout
enforcement on Windows. I integrated your changes manually:

https://github.com/cwrsimon/shotwell/blob/b11503d8e3052374a3831c14dda551ca2ac553e6/src/VideoSupport.vala

Unfortunately, it is still necessary to Base64-encode/decode the
pixbuf data on Windows. Also, I took the liberty of using
GLib.SubprocessLauncher first. That makes it possible to set the
working directory. If we are lucky, this won't be necessary anymore,
once your changes to the thumbnailer have made it into the stable
development line.

Does the attached patch help with that?