I think, I have made good progress so far. Most features seem to work. Now, I would like to test my code changes with the new 0.30.8 release. However, I cannot find the release tag in the Github repository, only in the Gitlab repository at https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/shotwell. Do these two repositories only get synced at certain intervals?

Best and thanks in advance,

Christian

Am 03.01.2020 um 19:37 schrieb Jens Georg:
-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Jens Georg <install-module master gnome org>
To: FTP Releases <ftp-release-list gnome org>
Subject: shotwell 0.30.8
Date: Fri,  3 Jan 2020 18:27:17 +0000 (UTC)

About shotwell
==============

Shotwell is a digital photo manager designed for the GNOME desktop
environment. It allows you to import photos from disk or camera,
organize them by keywords and events, view them in full-window or
fullscreen mode, and share them with others via social networking and
more.

News
====

   * Fix keyboard shortcut for adding tags
   * Fix Tumblr publishing
   * Fix month name translation in date/time chooser

Bugs fixed in this release:
  - https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/shotwell/issues/166
  - https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/shotwell/issues/196

All contributors to this release:
  - Jens Georg <mail jensge org>
  - Asier Sarasua Garmendia <asier sarasua gmail com>
  - Ryuta Fujii <translation sicklylife jp>
  - Daniel Mustieles <daniel mustieles gmail com>
  - Marek Černocký <marek manet cz>

Added/updated translations:
  - cs.po, courtesy of Marek Černocký
  - es.po, courtesy of Daniel Mustieles
  - cs.po, courtesy of Marek Černocký
  - eu.po, courtesy of Asier Sarasua Garmendia
  - ja.po, courtesy of sicklylife

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/shotwell/0.30/shotwell-0.30.8.tar.xz
  (6.16M)
   sha256sum:
722d2ed2ffc843b150490d5e346395398b0b5f40dd706034fa3a70f30e00f5b8