Re: [Shotwell] Adjust photo in fullscreen

tool_window.set_transient_for(get_container());

before tool_window.show_all() in PhotoPage.vala:2182 also fixes the issue?

I am also running cinnamon an can reproduce this bug.

I added the above line and recompile shotwell on top of current git, but
it did *not* fix the issue.

Does it work if you use AppWindow.get_instance() instead? Otherwise we can chose between Shotwell crashing on Wayland or dialogs disappearing on Cinnamon