Re: [Shotwell] Adjust photo in fullscreen

Dear Jens

I'm using Cinnamon desktop. The more strange is when i type "Alt [TAB]", the icon of shotwell window show me the image as it sould be: with the adjust window... Another starng issue now is that when i delete the photo in fullscreen, the photo is deleted but the image stay in the screen. I've to come back on "normal" view to see that the photo is deleted..

Thank's!

Regards