Re: [Shotwell] shotwell and map widget

On Wed, 2016-11-23 at 14:58 +0100, Andreas Brauchli wrote:
Hey
On Nov 23, 2016 2:19 PM, "Jens Georg" <mail jensge org> wrote:

There's a plan, but there is still no clue which tile provider to
use for
that.

Ok, that are good news.

What's the issue with rebasing it against master?

Well, lots of conflicts that are not trivial... the most
persistent one
is in src/library/LibraryWIndow.vala, but there are big diffs in
various
.ui files:

Unmerged paths:
  (use "git add <file>..." to mark resolution)

        both modified:   src/library/LibraryWindow.vala

That is probably the alignment stuff
Here yes but mainly it's the Action removal thingy

        both modified:   ui/events_directory.ui
        both modified:   ui/import.ui
        both modified:   ui/media.ui
        both modified:   ui/offline.ui
        both modified:   ui/photo.ui
        both modified:   ui/trash.ui

That you can easily solve by ignoring the commit, I think.
But agree, that needs fixing. I will check it, unless andreas feels
like
fixing what I broke (sorry about that).
I periodically rebase and I'll get to it eventually. For now my
branch is about two weeks behind.
No worries about breaking stuff, Jens, I appreciate living code.
Cheers

It's not that bad. The change in LibraryWindow is rather trivial.
Though the patch that adds the menu item more or less needs rewriting
on the UI part.