Re: [Shotwell] shotwell and map widget

There's a plan, but there is still no clue which tile provider to use for
that.

Ok, that are good news.

What's the issue with rebasing it against master?

Well, lots of conflicts that are not trivial... the most persistent one
is in src/library/LibraryWIndow.vala, but there are big diffs in various
.ui files:

Unmerged paths:
  (use "git add <file>..." to mark resolution)

        both modified:   src/library/LibraryWindow.vala

That is probably the alignment stuff

        both modified:   ui/events_directory.ui
        both modified:   ui/import.ui
        both modified:   ui/media.ui
        both modified:   ui/offline.ui
        both modified:   ui/photo.ui
        both modified:   ui/trash.ui

That you can easily solve by ignoring the commit, I think.
But agree, that needs fixing. I will check it, unless andreas feels like
fixing what I broke (sorry about that).