Re: [Shotwell] Wrong API used? Uploading of videos >100MB fails

It's possible using the alternate API will fix this issue, I can't determine that just by looking at the documentation.

Unfortunately, moving to it is more than just changing the endpoint URL in the plug-in.  The format of the request looks completely different, and so the plug-in would need a bit of work.

-- Jim