Re: [Shotwell] Navigation keys no longer working full-screen

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 11:42 PM, Tobia Tesan <tobia tesan gmail com> wrote:
Oh, it didn't occur to me that (if I am understanding it correctly - am I?) you can look at the return value of key_press_event to see if the event was consumed.

That's exactly what's going on.  I should have caught that in the original patch that caused this issue.  For a variety of technical reasons, the fullscreen window is separate from the main application window, but they need to be synchronized (so when you exit fullscreen you're looking at the same photo).  The keyboard event handler is passing the keystroke to the fullscreen window for it to consume, and if it doesn't, then the main application window has a chance.

Anyway, it looks fixed now.  We'll probably release an 0.20.1 shortly with this patch included.

-- Jim