Re: [Shotwell] Navigation keys no longer working full-screen

On 25/09/2014 04:19, Jim Nelson wrote:

Tobia, I looked at your patch and agree it's kinda not clean. I'm looking into another solution right now and hope to have this patched soon.

Oh, it didn't occur to me that (if I am understanding it correctly - am I?) you can look at the return value of key_press_event to see if the event was consumed.

Thanks.

--
Tobia Tesan
<tobia tesan gmail com>