Re: [Shotwell] F2 keyboard shortcut for Edit Title

What the deuce - it's back again! It wasn't visible yesterday!

Oh I think I see. Depending on context F2 will also do 'Edit Event' - but there's some weirdness here. Sometimes the 'F2' label doesn't appear even when it is relevant and possible using the mouse to 'Edit Title'.

#