Re: [Shotwell] shotwell-book: A new project that allows you to create a PDF photo book from your Shotwell library

Hey Jim,
   One of the main reasons that I am reading from the Shotwell
database is that I need the event names and comments. I don't see where
Shotwell currently exports that information. I would like to stop
reading directly from Shotwell's database.

   I attached a sample page from one of my generated PDFs (assuming
small attachments work to the list). The large text in the boxes is
the event name. The date range is automatically added based on the
date(s) of the photos in that event. The blurred text is the event
comment. A large number of my events have comments associated with them
so a lot of my pages turn out like this one.

Brian