Splitting out key sharing stuff from seahorse-daemon

I can't remember if I already posted about this, blush ...

I think it's a good idea to split out the DNS-SD + HKP key server stuff
into its own project: seahorse-sharing

Reasons:

 * This is in the vein of making seahorse be a great key manager, and
   just a key manager. Makes the project more manageable.

 * The key sharing didn't share much code with seahorse at all.

 * Allows other folks to easily hack on seahorse-sharing, adding useful
   features for key signing parties or other innovative uses.

Any objections?

Stef