Seahorse plans for 2.91.x series
- From: Stef Walter <stefw gnome org>
- To: Seahorse mailing list <seahorse-list gnome org>, Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Subject: Seahorse plans for 2.91.x series
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 22:22:39 -0500
Here's what I'm hoping to get done for seahorse in 2.91.x (and 3.0).
Seahorse 2.91.1 doesn't build with GNOME 2.91.1 jhbuild moduleset (as
you discovered Matthias). I'll try to get this working first, and
The basic goal is to make seahorse a solid key (password, certificate)
manager, without much else. Other stuff lives elsewhere.
* Port to GTK3 (anyone have time to help?)
* libcryptui goes away. Functionality goes into gnome-keyring's libgcr.
* seahorse-daemon goes away.
* seahorse-sharing becomes its own project.
All of these have already been discussed on this list, and between the
main contributors to seahorse. But please feel free to pitch in with
further discussion and (better) contributions.
] [Thread Prev