Re: New developers

Hello List

Thanks Adam for introducing me.

My name is Thorsten Sick, I am a computer scientist from Germany.

My current goal is to enable everyone ( especially people without a
degree in computer science and mathematics) to use public key encryption
for their emails.

I opened several bugs for seahorse and evolution and I am willing to
contribute code...but first I will have to understand the seahorse
internals. To learn I dig into the code and label the most interesting
parts (read: writing documentation).

I want to achieve this goal till December-this should be fast enough to
get it into the 10.4 Ubuntu.

If someone else is interested in this small project-especially someone
with some more seahorse-experience than I have- I appreciate some help.

So long
Thorsten Sick