Migrating from DSA ElGamel Keys as Default

Following [1], I've been giving some thought to making the rather
simple modifications to create RSA ElGamel keys by default.  Right now
creating such a key with gpg or gpg2 is a two step process: 1) Create
RSA signing key 2) Edit key and adding an encryption subkey.  It is my
understanding that this will change in future versions of gpg, but we
can make this the default in seahorse now.

Please let me know if you have any concerns or thoughts about making
this change.

Cheers,

Adam

[1] http://www.debian-administration.org/users/dkg/weblog/48