Documentation Updates

Hello all -

I'm interested in lending the Seahorse team a hand with some documentation updates.  I've ran into a few bugs (that I've verified in Bugzilla) and also noted the documentation is incorrect for those (mostly around import).

Going through the documentation, I've noticed it needs some more updates.

I'm fairly new to the GNOME Docs Team, though I maintain Tomboy's docs so I have a little experience.

As I find errors in the documentation, do you have a preference for how I file bugs?  Would one bug report that lists all of the documentation updates work, or individual bug reports?  (I plan on fixing them).

Looking through Seahorse's Bugzilla, it looks like it is a goal to work on the import feature.  Are there any other application changes that might need updated documentation as well?

Thanks.

Paul

PS - I'll warn you now that I know next to nothing of how to use Git, though I'm learning, so if one of my patches doesn't work, please let me know.  (Don't worry, I don't have GNOME commit access - yet!)