Enabling copy and paste in seahorse

Hello,

in seahorse, there is currently no way to copy and paste the passwords
from the "Passwords" tab (e.g. the WLAN key) - I can select the
passwords, but pasting doesn't work.

While chatting with Adam on IRC, he confirmed that this is the
intended behaviour as the clipboard isn't in non-pageable memory.

What about providing a gconf-key which configures the seahorse
application to allow copying and pasting keys? So that the user who
knows what he/she does (or who thinks the risk is negligible) can
still get the desired behaviour?

It's very inconvenient to get a key out of seahorse, my WLAN key is 63
characters in length, and typing that by and is *very* timeconsuming.

Bye,
Johannes