Re: Interested in developing

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 5:10 AM, Thorsten Sick<thorsten sick email de> wrote:
> I really enjoy working with Seahorse. Thanks.

You're welcome.

> That's the reason why I want to contribute ideas and code to this
> project. Before doing anything else I want to really read the code and
> can add comments doing this.

Great!

> I have some questions first (to do it the right way)
>
> - Do you want documented code (functions, important structures) ?

Yes.  You don't have to comment everyline, but give a brief
description about what code blocks are trying to accomplish unless
it's obvious.  There's a code style descriptor in HACKING.

> - Do you want your Gtk-Doc ? Doxygen ?

Gtk-Doc.  Currently, libcryptui is covered, but it would probably be
useful to get libseahorse as well.  Libseahorse is only for internal
use though.

> - I am new to Gnome Development and have no Git access. Where do you
> want me to put the patches ?

GNOME Bugzilla.

Cheers,

Adam