seahorse, gnupg & me

A few months ago I posted for help getting gnupg & seahorse to work
together.  I just could not get it to work.  I received very good help,
but to no avail.

Evolution & the command line worked great, but seahorse was left out of
the picture.

I upgraded to fedora 11 and still had the problem.

One day I (for some reason I can not remember) noticed that seahorse
needed gnupg2, so I tried to use gpg2 command line to list my keys.  I
got an error.  'gpg --list-keys' worked just fine.  I had both gnupg and
gnupg2 rpm package installed.

If I exported all of the keys as one file, then I could not import it
into gpg2, but if I exported each key individually, then I could import
each one.

So I resolved my problem by exporting each key (public & private) to a
file.
Removed the gnupg & gnupg2 rpm packages.
Moved the pubring.gpg, secring.gpg, & trustdb.gpg.
Installed gnupg2 package.
Imported each key.

Back using seahorse, evolution, command line, etc.

Thanks for the help.  Great product.

--
Brian Millett -
[ Eduardo Delvientos and Sinclair, "By Any Means Necessary"]