Re: Implementing parts of seahorse in vala

Adam Schreiber wrote:
>>> Will the Vala be checked in as well?
>> Certainly.
>
> Then I have no objections.  We probably ought to think about Vala
> bindings for libcryptui in addition to the python bindings.

Ok. This is now committed. There's a few thousand lines of vala in
seahorse now (which amounts to at least double that much C code). The
version of vala required is the latest: 0.3.4

I've tested the build on a computer without a vala compiler. But if
anyone runs into problems building seahorse then let me know. Obviously
don't touch the vala files if you don't have a vala compiler, or the
build will complain about that lack.

Cheers,
Stef