Re: Implementing parts of seahorse in vala
- From: "Adam Schreiber" <sadam clemson edu>
- To: Stef <stef memberwebs com>
- Cc: seahorse-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Implementing parts of seahorse in vala
- Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 16:37:16 -0400
On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 8:16 PM, Stef <stef memberwebs com> wrote:
> Adam Schreiber wrote:
>>> Nothing is checked in yet. Before I go ahead with that, I want to see if
>>> anyone had any problems with this plan.
>> Will the Vala be checked in as well?
Then I have no objections. We probably ought to think about Vala
bindings for libcryptui in addition to the python bindings.
] [Thread Prev