Re: Vala and jhbuild

Adam Schreiber wrote:
> I just built seahorse with jhbuild so removing vala seems to be a win
> there.  I'm kind of sad to see it go in places, because it did make
> some things easier.

Yes me too. I'm torn about it. The goal of Vala really is a dream come
true. The love the idea of sleek code in a future solid bugless Vala
with proper debug and better compilation.

Perhaps in the future we'd give it another shot. It just seems at this
point there's enough obstacles holding seahorse back, and at this point
in time Vala hindered more than it helped.

Cheers,

Stef