reverted build fix

Stef,

When I build seahorse, I get the following error:
seahorse-pkcs11-object.c: In function 'seahorse_pkcs11_object_cannonical_id':
seahorse-pkcs11-object.c:413: error: 'GP11Object' has no member named 'slot'

I am building with --enable-debug --prefix=/usr.  I had fixed this as
seen in the diff below, but you undid the fix.

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/seahorse/trunk/pkcs11/seahorse-pkcs11-object.c?r1=2664&r2=2671

The only .h file that contains the term slot is
pkcs11/seahorse-pkcs11-source.h.  Please fix this in the correct way
so I can go about checking uids without disabling parts of the build.

Cheers,

Adam