Password for the default keyring

Whenever I click on the passwords tab in Seahorse or tell Evolution to
save my password it asks me to enter the default keyring password.  Just
one problem, I don't remember ever setting such a thing.  In fact, when
I first set up GPG, I used KDE's utility.  I only downloaded Seahorse to
be able to have Nautilis integrated encryption and decryption of files.

Any ideas on possible solutions?  I've tried my GPG password and that
doesn't work and neither does the password for logging in.

I'm about 95% sure I never set a keyring password in Seahorse.

Thanks,
--
Eric Mesa
http://www.ericsbinaryworld.com