Sawfish 1.8.0 and Fedora

	Hello, all!

Is anybody interested in Sawfish for Fedora? For many years I have been
packaging Sawfish Fedora RPMs for myself. For 1.8.0, I have put my packages
at http://www.fi.muni.cz/~kas/sawfish/ - feel free to download it.
I will try to put the packages into Fedora itself.

	Alternatively, it would be possible to add the .spec files
to the source tarballs themselves (for sawfish, librep, and rep-gtk).
The only problem is that the .spec files contain the version number,
so they would need to be re-created every time the release number
is bumped. Would the maintainers be willing to do this (provided that
I would maintain the rest of the .spec file contents)?

-Yenya

--
| Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak  <kas at {fi.muni.cz - work | yenya.net - private}> |
| GPG: ID 1024/D3498839      Fingerprint 0D99A7FB206605D7 8B35FCDE05B18A5E |