Moving maximized windows between screens.

Hi, I've been using sawfish for the past week and done and its been
very nice, however there is once annoyance with most WM's I've tried
before which is that its not easy to move a maximized window from one
screen to another with a 2 screen (Xinerama) setup.

Openbox handles this fairly well since you can drag the maximized
window onto the next screen.
At the moment with sawfish you need to un-maximize, drag, re-maximize
which is pretty clunky, though most others do this too.

Is there some way to assign a command to this?
something like "Move window to next screen (Xinerama)", or even a way
to chain the commands may do.

--
- Campbell