sawfish 1.8.90 compile from git source on sqeeze/wheezy hybrid

I just completed a clean compile of sawfish 1.8.90 from the git source on a squeeze/wheezy hybrid. I sent a bug report to checkinstall to see if they can clear up the compile prob I had using the checkinstall -D make install command. If they can then we have a simple way to control the removal of old versions and their paths the debian way using the dpkg -r command. I'll wait writing it up to see if they can clear up the checkinstall issue.

--
 Darth Emacs

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.