Re: Some kind of a roadmap to 1.8 (and beyond)

Sorry, my bad. I guess I was too focused on the glue job I wanted to try. Back to the drawing board :)

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano tuxfamily org> wrote:

> > Common lisp to emacs lisp (which is a subset of common lisp) to be
> > converted into python through the pymacs lisp to python, python to lisp
> > interface. The code is already written :)

In this case it was about rep-gtk, so about glueing REP and GTK+, not
converting around multiple languages. ;)

 Darth Emacs

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.