Re: ** to GIT source users ** Some incompatibility in "StyleTab"

On Monday 21 February 2011 20:20:05 fuchur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 20:26:52 +0100
>
> wrote Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano tuxfamily org>:
> >> Patch for tabgroup. Changelog:
> >> Makes sure we call only the hooks from tabgroup.jl if a window is
> >> "tabbed".
> >> Rename reframe-style to style in tab-refresh-group.
> >> Replace "reframe-window" with "rebuild-frame" in tab-refresh-group for
> >> type.
> >> Make tab-group-window work with "no-click" mode work.
> >> Makes sure that a window is in a tabgroup you can also add to a other.
>
> Patch for tabgroup. Changelog:
> Make opaque move and resize mode works with tabs.
> Add "(define (before-move-resize win)" and
> "(define (after-move-resize win)" for befor/after move/resize hooks.
> Improve tab-refresh-group and tab-group-window.
> Move reframe/frame stuff from tab-delete-window-from-group
> to tab-delete-window-from-tab-groups"
> Remove "tab-move-resize-frame-window-to" and "rebuild-frame" from
> tab-put-window-in-group.
>
> I have it testet it also with no-click and i got no errors but need
> more testing (other custom settings).

I'll test it right now. One more thing: when you cycle through windows via
Alt+Tab or select it from the window-group, do the other tabs raise
accordingly? They don't on my system.

(Not that a big deal, just wanted to know, whether my settings influence it).