Re: Prefix arguments

Thank you very much, Daniel Pfeiffer. Let us queue your patch for
1.9.0. (I think 1.8.0 will be released in March or so.)

On Sun, 06 Feb 2011 19:09:41 +0100, Daniel Pfeiffer wrote:
> I don't know GIT so it would take me more time to dig out 1.5.3 (at
> least I think that's what I was based on...) and transform this into
> a patch.  I suppose the modification should be trivial

No problem at all.

By the way, if you want to develop again in Sawfish, tarball
snapshot of GIT repository is also available. Go "Download"
page in our Wiki.

With best regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)