Re: Prefix arguments

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 22:02:36 +0100, Daniel Pfeiffer wrote:
> Oh, then I must have a patched version of viewports.  I can shift them
> by any number of pixels.  I will explore, if there is anything I can
> send you, but it'll be a week.

Thanks. Don't mind when it'll be. We core developers are slow anyway. :)
(It's really encouraging to see a veteran like you is contributing
again.)

> Next / previous workspace would be a good candidate, given that
> mapping/unmapping some windows (in WSs I don't want to go to) is a
> waste of time.

Sounds good.

An alternative for grow/pack/shrink/yank is to prepare a dedicated
mode, so that repeating grow and switching among GPSY is easy enough.

Teika (Teika kazura)