Re: frame/window border-width and interaction with mouse click in window border

On Tue, 1 Feb 2011 10:30:44 -0500, John Lumby wrote:
> How does it choose which border to move?    The nearest?

I don't know either, please tell us. ;)

>> difficult to make the frame part size configurable. It's not totally
>> impossible to prepare a keymap for the border, but I'm reluctant
>>
> I don't understand what you are saying here.

I was ambiguous. I mean it's difficult to make the thickness of
conventional borders configurable, and also to add a keymap to
"border-width" new in 1.7.

In short, I can't, and probably none. :P

Regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)