Re: sawfish emacs24

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:50:48 -0700, Darth Emacs wrote:
> I'm planning on spending a lot of time inside emacs24 for the next year or
> so. Any long range sawfish/emacs24 interface stuff anyone would like me to
> look into.

Thanks. There're some Emacs interface codes in our Wiki which you may
find interesting. (They require Emacs-23 but when they were uploaded,
it was still under development. Years have passed, but I haven't tried
these scripts yet! ;)

As you may know that sawfish.el is now bundled with Sawfish.

Teika (Teika kazura)