Re: Themes for 3.0

Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
: of course your opinions are
: welcome. (your opinion includes "I would like to see XY in the default set")

	I still use blue-steel theme. It is one of the very few themes
where the focused window is clearly distinguishable from other windows
by _all_ parts of this decoration.

	Some themes change only the window title and the rest is either
not changed at all, or only slightly. This is inconvenient when the focused
window is not the top-most one.

-Yenya

--
| Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak  <kas at {fi.muni.cz - work | yenya.net - private}> |
| GPG: ID 1024/D3498839      Fingerprint 0D99A7FB206605D7 8B35FCDE05B18A5E |