Re: [VOTE] imlib support for 3.0.0

On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 23:09:16 +0100, Christopher Roy Bratusek wrote:
> Currently Sawfish provides support for imlib1 only.
>
> For 3.0.0 I would say there are two options: a) move to imlib2 (way better
> than imlib1 and actively developed by Rasterman & Co.) b) drop imlib support
> completely.

Let's review the fact first, though *I don't understand this kind of
things well*.

Imlib is used to draw images. (Exactly which? Theme png files?)
The alternative configuration choice is gdk-pixbuf which is part of
gtk+2.

It seems to me that since Sawfish needs gtk+, gdk-pixbuf is there,
and it works, so we can drop imlib.

Sorry if it's a silly reply. (You're already accustomed. ;)

Teika (Teika kazura)