[VOTE] Themes for 3.0

Hi folks,

since practically no one replied to the first topic let's start a second one.
Exception: Dark-Tab by fuchur will replace Crux as default theme.

Besides that is the current list I have in mind (except for absolute-e removal
no one complained, so it's almost the same than before):

NOTE: if no one replies, it is like "It's OK, go on!", so take your time to
reply, rather than complaining afterwards.

themes to be removed (they will -of course- still be available from wiki):
        - brushed-metal
        - gradient
        - gtk
        - mono
        - smaker (makes Sawfish crash here)

themes to add:
        - shiki[1] >or< dust[2]
        - zami-like[3]

themes beeing replaced:
        - simple (with tab-enabled version from wiki)

At the end it would look like:
        - absolute-e
        - crux (should get some modernized gradients.)
        - elberg-tabbed (new version from tabs-ng)
        - get-s-tabbed (new version from tabs-ng)
        - microgui
        - mxflat
        - simple (new version)
        - dark-tab (new default) (new version from tabs-ng)
        - shiki/dust
        - zami-like

I think that's a more modern composition of themes. But of course your
opinions are welcome. (your opinion includes "I would like to see XY in the
default set")

[1] http://box-look.org/content/show.php/Shiki?content=116198
[2] http://box-look.org/content/show.php/Dust?content=116197
[3] http://box-look.org/content/show.php?content=109012