Re: The get rid of gnome.org/sf.net thing (chapter 3)

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:53:46 +0100, Daniel Fetchinson wrote:
> I think this is a great idea, having all services centralized to one
> site. Having a one-stop-shop for all things sawfish would make
> everyone's life much easier, so I would also support moving the wikia
> website to the new location since I don't see any particular advantage
> with wikia over tuxfamily.

Currently, only two work regularly in Wiki; I'm the most active,
and Chris. Now, only two are on a regular basis in writing codes;
Chris and I. ;)

I know Wiki is poor and needs more work. In such situation, I don't
see any reason that the transition is more important then writing more
contents.

Anyway, we can't afford it. That's why Chris referred to it as 'in
theory'.

Thanks,
Teika (Teika kazura)