Re: [ANNOUNCE] Sawfish 1.6.1 "Astral". : sawfish restart bugs, short report.

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Wed, 20 Jan 2010 20:11:11 +0100)

> screenshot before I move a window:
>  http://geo.hmg.inpg.fr/~janek/scr_2902.png
> and while I am moving it:
>  http://geo.hmg.inpg.fr/~janek/scr_2903.png
> But to some windows this bug did not apply, I am not seeing a pattern
> right now.

hm, it seems that it applies to windows on far-right viewports, their
absolute coordinates with respect to upper corner of viewport 1,1
exceed 32768 pixels:

(1600*2+1920)*7 = 35840

- and merlin ugliness, once again stopped being present. What is
the current method to enable it. Is it now moved inside 1.6.1 ?

I am talking about that Alt-Tab feature for switching windows,
remember? With merlin it displays all windows altogether.

- and my sawfish-pager stopped working too. Did you put sawfish-pager
  into your debian deb-src repository too? I could try recompiling
  this one.
  OK, I downloaded 7.2 and another thing - it seems that in order to
  have the working option "Use X to mark current viewport" I need to
  comment out line #ifdef FRAMEOVER in the pager.c source at line 390. Why?

- clicking on sawfish's error message sends something to focused
  window. An xterm with vim inside is scrolled up. Weird.