Re: A start at adding "tiling inside quadrants" to dmg-quadrants.jl

On 01/11/10 03:50, D M German wrote:

H Pat,

I am sorry I haven't replied to your message yet. I have a major
deadline this Friday, but I am really interested in the work you are
doing. I'll report back once I have a bit more time

No worries!  I'm just happy I'm not the only one interested :)

I updated the copy on my website. I added some hooks to re-tile a quadrant when a window is closed or moved. It seems bug-free enough that it hasn't caused any weird problems, so I might try to clean up whatever ugliness I can this week.

http://patshead.com/tmp/dmg-quadrants.jl

Pat