Re: Compilation Issue

         Hi,

--5-buttons is a run-time option (just in case you didn't notice).
It fixes some keyboard issues, russian users experienced, I'm sure,
it would fix yours, too.

And sorry for your lost time, a proper fix is to be expected for
3.0.0 (released mid of next year).

Regards

Exklusiv: Neue E-Mail-Adresse @iPhone.de jetzt verfügbar!
Sichern Sie sich jetzt ihre persönliche http://www.iphone.de/iphonemail/index.html?pid=10111947021